CNET Editors' note: This is a very large (429MB) file and may take several hours to download via slow Internet connection.
From Game Media Networks:
Infinity is a frantic free-to-play multiplayer online game. Enter the fray with your favorite warrior and guide your guards against other players or side by side with your friends in the cooperative mode. Infinity is focused on hack-and-slash action, an exciting fantasy setting and a good choice of customizable warriors.
What's new in this version: This version is the last release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Save Sonic from the Eggman with the help of his friends.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Fly a variety of futuristic aircraft through several branching ...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Puzzle against opponents in this strategy/RPG hybrid game.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Play a challenging action puzzle.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:3.6 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content