From Glare Technologies:
Indigo RT (32-Bit) offers unprecedented value in the high end unbiased rendering solution. Indigo RT uses a hybrid GPU acceleration system in which the GPU acts as a co-processor to assist the CPU with ray tracing computations. It offers complete redesign of the scene representation enables real-time editing of material parameters and camera settings.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Draw business process based diagrams.
- Record and replay your drawing procedure.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Simulate fluid or gas for gfx fans, VJs, and demo coders.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Grab an arbitrary screen area and then save directly as a GIF i...
- Show the graphical output of applications.
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Help the escaped vampire Mona realize her dream of singing in t...
- View and print any graph produced by DPlot.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- F1394 driver.
- Manipulate 2D and 3D data from a variety of sources.
- Image driver.
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- Protect your PDF files with strong security.
- Perform real-time editing of photos and create quality 3D model...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content