Do you need a better way to run your business? Well, there is. inFlow Inventory helps you manage your product-based business with ease. It's designed to useful right away, without having to waste time on training, consultants, or digging through a manual. You'll be in good hands along with the 718,236 people in 122 countries who have installed inFlow already. inFlow is the mojo behind businesses in retail, wholesale, manufacturing, government, and e-commerce. Chances are, it'll work for you as well! inFlow isn't just pretty, it's powerful too! You'll be able to track your products, inventory, orders, customers, and invoicing all in a central place. This Free Edition features barcoding, multiple locations, FIFO/LIFO/average costing, automatic reordering, and reporting while allowing saving up to 100 products + customers. Plus, the customizable reporting features will make your accountant or numbers-people happy. Use inFlow to run your business and finally leave QuickBooks for the accountants to fiddle with. There's no time limit - use the Free Edition for as long as you wish. And, our world-class support team is here to help via live chat, email, and phone. We're ready to grow with your business! You can seamlessly upgrade to unlock even more features like serial numbers, multi-user mode, unlimited products, custom documents, manufacturing capabilities.
What's new in this version:
- Speed and performance enhancements
- Email Integration - You can now email invoices and other documents directly from inFlow
- Customer and Vendor Statements - You can now view the payment history for a customer or vendor and print statements.
- For document types that have numerous sub-documents (e.g. box labels), you can now print or export an individual subdocument
- Over 60 other fixes and improvements