Image Disturb is an original java graphic application. It let you apply effects to 24-bit images. The effects are geometric, convolution, and color transformations. The color transformation is the more interesting feature, it let you to apply a transformation globally, or locally by recursion, and can also be limited to geometric zone (the zone and the effect can be moduled with mathematic function, e.g gauss, square, ..). Drawing functions are available, too. It lets you paint with pencil, part of image or color effect.
What's new in this version: now really compatible with Java 1.4
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Convert your images to various formats.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View comic and manga images.
- Sync iPhoto libraries across computers (was iPhotoSync).
- Apply over 40 visual effects to images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Generate Flash slide shows, presentations, galleries with camer...
- Professional-grade raw converter and image editor.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Scientific, pixel-by-pixel image processing & analysis.
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Detects duplicates, thumbnails, thumbnails of faces, missing ph...