Icon Exporter Plug-in is a simple exporting plug-in allowing Photoshop users to export composite RGB layer data as 32-bit millions of color Mac OS X (128 x 128 pixels) and Mac OS Classic (32 x 32 pixels) icons. The plug-in can also transfer the alpha channel to be a 8-bit Deep Mask with different levels of transparency. The icons can be viewed on both Classic Mac OS (Mac OS 8.6 to Mac OS 9) and Mac OS X.
What's new in this version:
- The exported icon is now written in ".icns" format.
- The icon data is also copied to the data fork.
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Sync iPhoto libraries across computers (was iPhotoSync).
- View comic and manga images.
- Photoshop plugin exports data as OS X icons.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Professional-grade raw converter and image editor.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Scientific, pixel-by-pixel image processing & analysis.
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Detects duplicates, thumbnails, thumbnails of faces, missing ph...
- Update Mac OS 8.5 for better performance.
- Colecovision emulator.