From Kouri Kuchinawa:
Ib (pronouced "Eeb" or "Eve") is a horror adventure game by Japanese developer Kouri made in RPG Maker 2000. The game follows the story of a young girl named Ib. While visiting an art gallery with her parents, Ib finds herself alone and came to realize something has gone wrong. Help her solve the mystery and find a way out of the strange gallery.
This is an adventure game focusing on exploration and puzzle-solving. Even though it was made in RPG Maker, there are few traditional RPG elements. It is designed to be accessible for all players.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Drop the monster blocks and get groups of three or more to dest...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Hit pitch for quick game as Liverpool, Barcelona, or six nation...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Earn respect and trust to lay hands on the most powerful of ski...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Design and race your own spaceship.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play 3d truck racing game.