From Kouri Kuchinawa:
Ib (pronouced "Eeb" or "Eve") is a horror adventure game by Japanese developer Kouri made in RPG Maker 2000. The game follows the story of a young girl named Ib. While visiting an art gallery with her parents, Ib finds herself alone and came to realize something has gone wrong. Help her solve the mystery and find a way out of the strange gallery.
This is an adventure game focusing on exploration and puzzle-solving. Even though it was made in RPG Maker, there are few traditional RPG elements. It is designed to be accessible for all players.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Drop the monster blocks and get groups of three or more to dest...
- Hit pitch for quick game as Liverpool, Barcelona, or six nation...
- Play 588 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Earn respect and trust to lay hands on the most powerful of ski...
- Design and race your own spaceship.
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Real-time 3-D action adventure sequel to the gaming classic,Mon...
- A fantasy platform adventure game.
- Shoot at aliens and missiles, munch dots, and blast things in s...