From E-Gov Access:
IRS Form 1120S, S Corporation Income Tax Return. Self-Calculating form in pdf format. Includes Schedule K-1. Also includes K-1 allocation worksheets. Allocates income, deductions, and credits to up to 2 shareholders.
What's new in this version: Version 2013.01 is updated to current year 2013.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Simplify your federal income tax-preparation process.
- Get a self-calculating IRS form in PDF format.
- Fill in and calculate IRS Form 1065, Partnership income tax ret...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Prepare the pages of federal form 1120, Corporation Income Tax ...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Provide IRS Form W-4 with electronic signature in PDF format.
- Calculate data in IRS Form 1040EZ 2009.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Calculate and apportion taxes of different types and countries.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Complete your IRS 1040 form with this prompting tool.
- Compute Income Tax based on Indian system.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Prepare your tax return online and print or e-file it.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Prepare and print your U.S. tax return.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content