IP Video System Design Tool is made to help people in their IP Video system design. The software gives an estimation of the required network bandwidth and HDD storage space for video archives. You can calculate the lens focal length and find the best camera positions in seconds. You can export your calculations and pictures to Word, Excel, Open Office, or Visio.
What's new in this version: Version 184.108.40.2067 has added Glass Wall object and Chinese language support.
More Products to Consider
- Find optimal positions for video surveillance cameras.
- Calculate different parameters for your video surveillance syst...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Exploit your webcams and microphones to detect and record movem...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Create Flash Courseware and publish to the Web, LMS, and Email.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Keep hostnames in DynDNS services up-to-date.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Calculate network bandwidth needed for IP cameras and disk spac...