IP Video System Design Tool is made to help people in their IP Video system design. The software gives an estimation of the required network bandwidth and HDD storage space for video archives. You can calculate the lens focal length and find the best camera positions in seconds. You can export your calculations and pictures to Word, Excel, Open Office, or Visio.
What's new in this version: Version 126.96.36.1997 has added Glass Wall object and Chinese language support.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Calculate different parameters for your video surveillance syst...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Create Flash Courseware and publish to the Web, LMS, and Email.
- Convert and display units of measure up to 15 decimal places.
- Calculate network bandwidth needed for IP cameras and disk spac...
- Measure various performance characteristics of data storage dev...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Protect your home with the help of an ordinary Web camera.
- Recover corrupted OpenOffice Calc spreadsheets.
- Find optimal positions for video surveillance cameras.