Enhance Windows Clipboard with multiple snippets, secure storage and full-text search. Hot Copy Paste works in every program supporting Windows Clipboard, and works in many that don't. Cut, copy and paste as many snippets as you need at once! Hot Copy Paste will store information you copy to the clipboard so that it won't be lost even after you reboot your PC. Hot Copy Paste is the better Clipboard. Removing built-in limitations of Windows Clipboard, the new clipboard utility allows you to copy, cut and paste many pieces of information at once. Recording every snipped such as sections of text or Web pages, pictures, tables and other objects, Hot Copy Paste will store them securely for future use. Hot Copy Paste stores information you copy and paste, so it won't be lost even after you reboot your PC! Concerned about security? Hot Copy Paste will encrypt information you cut and copy with an industry-standard Blowfish algorithm and a strong encryption key, making your snippets visible to your eyes only. You can even assign the names for the snippets hiding their content and specify programs from which Hot Copy Paste will never keep any snippets.
The clipboard manager supports all applications supporting with Windows Clipboard, and enables many programs that don't by pasting the text as series of keystrokes. You can set Hot Copy Paste to paste text as HTML code or remove all formatting by pasting plain text. Of course, Hot Copy Paste supports every format recognized by Windows Clipboard, allowing you to copy, cut and paste text, graphics, tables, audio clips, and other embeddable object. Hot Copy Paste makes it easy to navigate through thousands of snippets. Supporting grouping and filtering, and performing full-text search for the snippet in need, the clipboard utility makes managing data you copy, cut and paste easy. And just in case you paste some snippets more often than others, there are Favorites for the snippets.
What's new in this version: Version 7.0 is Windows 8 compatible. Display a favorite icon on the right in each clip has been added. Ability to backup and restore the clipboard clips has been added.
More Products to Consider
- Manage and organize clipboard content.
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Share Windows Clipboard content on networked computers (wired o...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Trigger different actions based on text strings loaded to the c...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Have several items in your clipboard, and easily swap between t...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Copy and paste multiple objects at same time.
- Capture and edit images from desktop computer to pocket PC scre...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- View and analyze the installed hot fixes and service packs on y...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Monitor your clipboard for pictures, images, HTML, or text to i...
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Edit the content of the clipboard.
- Copy and paste multiple text, files and folders.
- Manage clipboard, copy and paste multiple selections from and i...
- Provide 4 text-capable clipboards.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Very advanced clipboard manager"
Version: Hot Copy Paste 5.1
Now I can copy-copy-copy-copy and paste-paste-paste.... :)
'Groups' in version 5.1 is very useful thing.
Can't move a preview window.
I am a very satisfied user of an excellent product 'Hot Copy Paste'.
"It's ok but I was hoping for more."
Version: Hot Copy Paste 188.8.131.52
works as advertised.
not really part of windows so thats another start-up to use it.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content