HitmanPro 3 (32-bit) is a second opinion scanner, designed to rescue your computer from malware that have infected your computer despite all the security measures you have taken (such as anti virus software, firewalls). Just relying on a single vendor is not sufficient to completely protect you. You do need a second source to make sure you are secure. HitmanPro 3 (32-bit) is designed to work alongside existing security programs without any conflicts. It scans the computer quickly (less than five minutes) and does not slow down the computer (except for the few minutes it is scanning). HitmanPro 3 (32-bit) does not need to be installed. It can be run straight from a USB flash drive, a CD/DVD, local or network attached hard drive.
What's new in this version:
- ADDED: Detection and removal of file-less registry-based Poweliks trojan. Both Run and CLSID variants.
- ADDED: Integration of Department Of Justice ransomware user32.dll decrypter.
- IMPROVED: Detection of local proxy servers.
- IMPROVED: Removal engine to handle malformed file/folder names.
- IMPROVED: Detection of malformed registry values.
- IMPROVED: Removal of specific ZeroAccess variants.
- FIXED: False positive on user32.dl... See all new features »