From Merging Technologies:
CentreDesk Repair is a FREEWARE multi-user helpdesk repairs solution. One of the four CentreDesk Help Desk group, that are affordable and easy to use Core elements are: Fast, easy call logging, easy call tracking, with the full history of all actions taken. Easily assign logs to technicians Time tracking (calculates holidays and working days) and flagged to indicate the current status and duration Logs that are awaiting a reply for quotations, or are in the workshop, or awaiting parts are automatically set to "On Hold" Security ensures that only logs assigned to individual technicians can be viewed by them. Provides a flexible workflow. Your customers are kept informed as to the progress of reported faults, with emails being sent to confirm: That the issue has been logged, and the details; Quotations (approved or rejected); Invoicing (including a cancellation fee option) and a Batch Email facility. Invoice summary; Log completion; Your SLA Contract labour charges are automated for quotations and invoices, so you don't need to remember the different rates for each client and category. A fully functional Parts inventory; To maintain good relations with your customers, the CentreDesk solution makes available the tools needed to provide the support and attention to detail, that prevents logs from falling between the cracks.
What's new in this version: Version 6.101 Wondows 7 x64 and MSOffice Professional x64 enabled.
More Products to Consider
- Track calls with the full history of all actions taken.
- Organize and track all renovation and repair issues.
- Use a help desk application with various features.
- Log and track customers' calls and full history.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Manage call center help desk functions without any consultants.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Increase client satisfaction while controlling and reducing ser...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Store, manage, and monitor your employees and personnel records...
- Provide multi-user service desk with call handling features and...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Maintain information about users, computers, software for more ...
- Supply an affordable web enabled service management for your he...
- Manage equipment and software on your network.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Stock all the information on alerts and requests.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: