HamSphere is a virtual shortwave tranceiver client that works in Windows, Linux or Mac or any other Java driven system.
It communicates over a simulated Ionosphere called "HamSphere". It covers 6m to 160m Ham band including 11m. It uses double side band modulation and each band is 100 kHz wide.
The system does not emit any RF and it is 100% safe to operate in any country. Everything you hear on the system is part of a big shortwave simulation called "HamSphere".
You will find the system very similar to the shortwave band as it has noises and scratches called QRN as well as unwanted signals called QRM. The propagation is very much like real shortwave. Sometimes the conditions are bad and sometimes they improved quite a bit.
HamSphere can be used by both licensed and unlicensed DX:ers.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Software that implement a professional voice response system i...
- Turn your system into radio broadcast processor.
- Build your own soul matching Web site.
- Get a radio broadcasting and internet streaming tool.
- Rip and convert DVD to popular video/audio formats.
- Play media files with multiple features.
- USB driver.
- Use sound card for generating tone signal for 2-way radio.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1