This mod for Half-Life 2 creates the Physics Gun, which allows you to attach objects to one another. The latest 0.4 version adds new console commands to help run the mod more smoothly. A FAQ is available at: http://www.hl2world.com/wiki/index.php/JBMod
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Update Dungeon Siege version 1.11 to v1.1.1462.
- SmartCardReader driver.
- Update multiplayer features to Rise of Nations.
- Get a notification when the battery reaches a user-defined crit...
- Play 588 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Browse an ebook on how to fix Xbox 360 flashing red lights.
- Play the Battlegroup 42 mod with Battlefield 1942 v1.6.
- Control the frequency and dynamic response of digital sound.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1