A hardware monitoring software that will read the system's main health sensors. HWMonitor is a hardware monitoring application that reads PC systems main health sensors: temperatures, voltages, fans speed. HWMonitor handles the most common sensor chips, like ITE IT87 series, most Winbond ICs and others. In addition, HWMonitor can read modern CPUs on-die core thermal sensors, as well has HDD temperature via S.M.A.R.T and video card GPU temperature. Special hardware monitors such as ABIT uGuru and Gigabyte ODIN power supplies series are supported too.
What's new in this version:
- Corsair Hydro series CPU coolers (H80i, H100i, H110i, H115i) support.
- Corsair RMi and AXi series PSUs support.
- NVMe SSDs support.
- Intel Kaby Lake processors.
- AMD Bristol Ridge processors.
- NVIDIA Pascal GPUs (GTX10x0).