HTTP Scoop is an HTTP protocol analyser a.k.a. "HTTP sniffer". It passively captures HTTP conversations and presents their details in real-time.
- Use to debug web scripts and applications
- View responses as hex, text (syntax-highlighted for XML/HTML) or images
- Any browser or server technology - no proxy needed
- View headers, parameters and POST data
- Save responses to disk
- Fully decodes HTTP (handles GZIP compression, request pipelining etc.)
What's new in this version:
- HTTP performance analysis
- Easier navigation
- Faster, less memory hungry, more stable
- Slicker updates
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Capture HTTP conversations between any HTTP client and server i...
- An easy-to-install distribution of Roller.
- Module-based Hotline client: folder transfers, threaded news.
- Front-end for using SSH as a SOCKS proxy.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- 4D component provides cross platform web server.
- An easy-to-install distribution of ocPortal.
- 4D component for HTTP & HTTPS requests.
- Integrated weblog and wiki system.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: