From Timhillone Software:
H264 WebCam Pro is 16-channel h264 remote video surveillance software for Windows. It can capture images at up to 30 frames per second from directly connected cameras (both USB and analog), TV boards, capture cards, network IP camera etc. It can broadcast live audio and video to internet, and help you to create web page for your camera. This webcam software has an advanced video motion detection algorithm along with various alert functions including Email, FTP, and sound. It can encode your camera to H264 and AAC multimedia stream, and this stream can be viewed by Quicktime, Realplayer, IE browser on remote PC, Macintosh, and handset.
What's new in this version: Version 3.9 adds the client viewer number to 50 and Sony Net Camera preset function.
More Products to Consider
- Detect, capture, and record videos and manage up to 8-channels ...
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Join live-video chat rooms from around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Capture, edit, print, and share photos and videos from your Web...
- Add thousands of cool effects to webcam video for live video ch...
- Add a virtual webcam with amazing video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Keep a watchful eye on any place you want to monitor.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Use your PC for home or business surveillance.
- Captures video from any video device, generating smallest video...
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Keep an eye on your home or business from anywhere in the world...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Add pan, tilt, and zoom functionality to your Webcam.
- Answer Skype calls from selected users automatically.
- Add a virtual Webcam for video chats software such as Skype, MS...
- Control and manage Network IP cameras and USB cameras.
- Record digital live video from your webcamera up to 30 fps.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Transform PC into a burglar and fire alarm, monitor mouse, keyb...
- Detect and record movements using your Web cam.
- Run multiple Skype accounts on the same computer.
All versions:2.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Definitely try before you buy"
Version: H264 WebCam Pro 3.68
Software appears to be feature packed with all the right options for functions ranging from security monitoring to video conferencing.
Costs twice what is stated for full version.
System requirements for full functionality grossly understated.
Fairly complex, moderate to steep learning curve.
Documentation poor and minimal.
Some bugs, especially related to storage drives.
Installed on a Dell Studio 17 Vista 64 bit with multiple drives and cameras, intended to record vehicle and driver activities while tractor-trailer is in operation.
Installation was smooth and required little user input. Program started minimized, and with several default internet settings. Replaced those settings with mine, which involves two low end USB cameras and one built in on the computer.
Controls for adjusting cameras failed to operate at all.
Setup for normal and motion detection operations was straight forward. However, actual recordings were placed across several drives, despite having allowed only one drive to be used. That drive was repeatedly misidentified (as were the rest).
Actual recording of just three cameras was poor at best with minimal frame rates and frame sizes in normal (continuous) record mode. Motion detection was just as poor, causing viewing software (multiple) to crash.
Referencing the documentation proved useless. The docs appear to be from a much older and less capable version of the software, and also appear to be a translation from another language using automated software.
My computer is considered fairly high end (it's got all the bells and whistles), but it became obvious after a few days that a far more powerful computer would be needed for just the most basic of tasks when it comes to direct recording from cameras. I did not go beyond that in testing, since the software failed it's proposed primary function tests.
Even if you have the latest and greatest in computer technology, I recommend you definitely run every conceivable test before you pay for the software. Concurrent recording from more than one camera will require multiple high end processors and lots of very fast RAM, far more than what is stated in the system requirements. You will also need a very large primary drive (Drive C), the only drive it seems to correctly identify.
"nice outlook which look like real DVR"
Version: H264 WebCam Pro 3.63
nice looking outlook
when first time downloaded and installed, it said 21 days trial expired! I have not even run the application yet!
bad reputation for trial, not even started yet it prompt message that trial expired!
"Very nice program, video is very clearly!"
Version: H264 WebCam Pro 2.02
Very nice program, video is very clearly!the interface is incredibly elegant. Very crisp (GIF;) ) and very logical. I like it a lot.