From Pixelglow Software:
The Macintosh port of the "open-source" automated graph layout software, featuring a new document-based GUI, export to PDF and many more bitmap formats, full alpha transparency, native font support and anti-aliasing. With AT&T Graphviz, you don't figure out the graph, the program does. Using a simple file format called dot, just describe which nodes should connect to which other nodes. Then the sophisticated layout routines quickly render it into many different output formats.
More Products to Consider
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows, part of iLife '11.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Create, alter and manipulate photos.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create mosaics from smaller images.
- Create logos and other web graphics that look like a Photoshop ...
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.
- Create, edit, and enhance images.
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Interface builder palette.
- Create a narrative home inspection reports.
- EPS export for QuarkXPress.
- Create barcodes directly in InDesign. Supports 21 different bar...
- Automatically save text clippings to disk.
- Design and edit layouts for MEMS/IC fabrication.
- Simple, quick tool to change type/creator codes of files.
- Make Wineskin wrappers, manage/download WineskinEngines, wrappe...