From Allen Gainsford:
Glass II creates a small window which displays a magnified view of whatever is under the cursor.
- The view magnification can be from 1x to 16x actual size.
- The view can be shown with or without an overlaid grid.
- The view window can be resized as required.
- The magnified view can be copied to the clipboard.
- Glass II can optionally show the cursor position (in screen coordinates) and the colour of the pixel under the cursor.
What's new in this version:
- Added multitasking option (PowerPC only).
- Added options to change the screen refresh rates.
- Added zoom-out functions.
- The magnification display may now be switched off, giving a window that just tracks the cursor position and color.
- Double-clicking switches from a normal to a floating window and back again.
- Added functions to freeze the display or measure distances from a location.
- Added functions to copy the cursor location, o... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Give you a personalized Dock stack.
- IOS-like dark menu bar for OS X.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Position 2 finder windows over each other.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Stained glass screen saver.
- Tabbed popup windows, like the Classic Finder offered.
- Replaces the application's name with its icon in the system men...
- Run Unix shell commands when terminal use is not required with ...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of