Glass II creates a small window which displays a magnified view of whatever is under the cursor.
- The view magnification can be from 1x to 16x actual size.
- The view can be shown with or without an overlaid grid.
- The view window can be resized as required.
- The magnified view can be copied to the clipboard.
- Glass II can optionally show the cursor position (in screen coordinates) and the colour of the pixel under the cursor.
What's new in this version:
- Added multitasking option (PowerPC only).
- Added options to change the screen refresh rates.
- Added zoom-out functions.
- The magnification display may now be switched off, giving a window that just tracks the cursor position and color.
- Double-clicking switches from a normal to a floating window and back again.
- Added functions to freeze the display or measure distances from a location.
- Added functions to copy the cursor location, o... See all new features »