From JC Entertainment:
Metro Action RPG, GhostX GhostX is a unique type of RPG that is revolutionary, fast-paced and stylish compared to the traditional MMORPGs.
The Nanobots in GhostX combine many separate elements of a traditional RPG into an innovative system. They combine the functions of pet, skill, job, weapon, item, and growth to allow for many new kinds of interaction. The Nanobots direct the style of combat, propel the storyline, and help you in problem solving. You can hold multiple Nanobots in your inventory for many kinds of gameplay variants. With 100 different Nanobots ranging from knife type to gun type, you will never be satisfied until you collect them all. The Truth is NOT all you can see. Log in today and experience the exotic world of Nanobots yourself. You'll be swept off your feet by the mind-blowing, one-of-a-kind, action-filled game and backstory.
What's new in this version: Version 0.7 includes unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Defeat your enemies to restore peace in Amakna in massive multi...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Feel yourself as a real hero in a world of fantasy.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Battle for the Earth Alliance as a Mech pilot.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Explore the even more magical Priston continent and find the Se...
- Be real hero in the world of ancient folklore and fantasy.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Enjoy cute characters, pastel-tone graphics, and beautiful comb...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Rebuild and defend the world of Wakfu.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Wage war on monsters throughout various continents of lost plan...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play fantasy MMORPG that immerses players in a war between Ligh...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Pilot a space-ship and rule the stars in action-packed online g...
- Play fantasy MMORPG with two nations, six classes, three races ...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 3 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Innovative, if it would work"
Version: GhostX 0.7
nice graphics and good sound, not overwhelming
interesting concept, from what I could see
game refuses to start up again, saying the game was completed
ran for about 5 minutes, to the part where you meet the elves. then crashes and won't work anymore
"Its okay..for being unpopulated"
Version: GhostX 0.7
Runs well for ow graphics computer
Little lag (even on unpopulated channels) not to many people actually playing this...kinda gets monotounus after awhile
"A great game!"
Version: GhostX 0.7
Hundreds of Nanobots
It's still in testing (a few bugs and glitches)
Text errors (hunt 1 X but you really need to kill 10 Y)
Heavy Grind when not in "super synchro"
Monster dont drop money!
Unique nanos are hard to get most people use the same ones
This game is like a dream come true! It takes a typical 3D point and click mmorpg formula and throws it out the window for a completely unique and refreshing action game beat-em-up sort of combat system.
In this game, you take control of "nanobots" little creatures that look cute by your side, but with the push of a button they turn into deadly swords, guns, and other weapons for you to fight with.Each nanobot has different skills it can learn as it levels up, and an intricate fusing process allows to combine 2 or even 3 nanos together to create a personalized combat machine! There is different "classes" of nanos such as swords, guns, and knives that behave differently in combat (range, speed, etc).
One fault of the game is that the unique nanons can only be gotten through fusions and the required materials and nanobots to fuse with cost a lot in the market. Since monsters do not actually drop money, you need to redo certain missions over and over and over to get money.
The game features a unique armor system in that you can wear whatever you want, and the stats come from an item that you equip into your clothes. No more being forced to wear certain clothes in order to deal good damage!
One conundrum I faced is I got rare items but I cannot sell them because I don't have enough won (the in game's currency) to pay for a marketplace permit. Rare stuff sell for way under priced in the shop, so I am forced to horde them in the bank but you quickly run out of room! To keep up with the game's pace and pay for the items you need (potions, armor etc) it is difficult to get the money put aside for a marketplace permit to sell these items!
This game is free to play and definitely worth a chance... you WILL get hooked! The game is going to host a cash shop eventually but for a unique game like this it would definitely be worth it to support its development! It still needs a few bugs worked out as of the time of this writing (economy, lag, text errors) but nothing stops you from enjoying a very unique and intriguing game!