The Geosoft Plug-in for ArcGIS is an extension to the ArcGIS desktop software that provides data retrieval using DAP and also support for reading Geosoft file formats. The plug-in enables users to view Geosoft grid files as a raster layer inside ArcMap. The plug-in also enables users to view Geosoft Maps as layers. Version 2.5.1 adds support for ArcGIS 10.1. Geosoft plug-in for ArcGIS includes access to Seeker, Geosoft's new tool for finding and accessing data. Seeker simplifies the data search and retrieval process from DAP Servers and other online data sources.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- View Geosoft grid files as a raster layer inside MapInfo.
- Create plug-ins and manage the plug-in architecture for the dat...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Add dialog functions to FileMaker Pro.
- Transfer audio and video data from one application to another d...
- Process documents and save them in various formats.
- BTW driver.
- Integrate phone functionality with data stored in server databa...
- 1 Privacy quickly & professionally deep cleans your computer.