From Genius Vision:
No activation and/or registration required, no time limit with full functions. Free for non-commercial use only. Support iPhone/iPad/Android live video streaming. Easy to setup. Runs on any modern version of Windows operating system. High performance native Windows GUI with full and complete remote control functions. Full remote control through Internet Explorer with built-in web server. Support multiple brands of IP cameras, including AXIS, Arecont Vision, VIVOTEK, Brickcom, ACTi, IQinVision, JVC, SONY, Foscam, as well as USB web cameras, RTSP video sources and ONVIF IP cameras. Fast playback and SmartSearch up to 512 times and higher speed. 360 Panorama in both live and playback mode.Live view up to 256 cameras per monitor. Multiple monitor support up to 6 monitors. Synchronized playback up to 25-channels. Intelligent video analytic function, as well as software-based motion detection. Commercial-grade enterprise architecture: Designed to process huge multi-mega pixel data streams. Disk-optimized high performance recording engine. Fully support multi-core processors to boost your system performance. Long-time tested against stability. Smooth digital Pan-Tilt-Zoom with mouse wheels. Comprehensive time-bar for recorded data review. Fully customizable user tree for surveillance logic planning. E-Map: Allows user to edit map and choose arbitrary location and angle of a camera icon, which reflects camera status in real-time. Map linking/navigation/browsing. Viewing/editing in remotely. Google Map integration. Powerful trigger policy rules. Central management station (CMS) architecture for large scale installation.Support 3GPP mobile phone video streaming. Support Pan/Tilt/Zoom cameras User friendly tutorial, automatically guide you the operation of the system. Group-based multi-level multi-user permission control. Support various video and audio codecs. Run as Windows service. Engine can be configured to auto-start recording even without user login nor any GUI activated. Software watchdog. Automatically restart service upon unknown failure. Seamless integration of live and playback interface. Live and playback is tightly integrated. User can instantly play backwardly from live. SDK for web application integration. Digital matrix wall support--remotely configure monitor layout.
What's new in this version: Version 6.56: Added support to Foscam cameras. Miscellaneous reliability fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Edit movies and other video recordings on a Windows PC.
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Provide a video surveillance virtual machine.
- Convert and edit your video files adding slide shows and titles...
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Convert, edit video and audio files for multimedia devices.
- Play all the most popular video and audio formats.
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Convert, record and copy Music, Audiobooks, Videos, HD-Movies a...
- Control camera and record, track, and playback captured videos.
- Convert your Blu-ray DVD videos into HD format.
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Convert Blu-ray DVD movies into PSP format.
- Diagnose and fix PC problems, enhance security, and optimize PC...
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Play Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray folder, ISO files, and all popular v...
- Purchase, download, and play video games.
- Detect and record movements using your Web cam.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Stream multi-channel live media over The internet.
- Surf the Web with an immersive browser for Windows 7 and Vista.
- View live cameras all over the world.
All versions:3.6 stars
out of 9 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Genius is the right word!"
Version: Genius Vision NVR Software 6.56
- Efficient in size (Only 17MB in Download) and CPU usage
- Handles multiple Megapixel cameras with ease
- Multiple simultaneous remote consoles
- Motion Detection that works perfectly and it very configurable
- Free for non-profit usage with ALL features included
- Great storage sub-system and easy finding the footage you need
- Excellent video export function
- Multi-Monitor support
- Lots and lots of functions if you need them
- A little bit of a learning curve but get past it and you'll appreciate everything it can do
- No pricing on website but non-profit use is free!
- Not so flashy interface, looks a bit dated. But that probably is also why the software is so efficient, no unnecessary bloat
Sometimes you find a gem....
About a year ago I looked at about 8 different NVR's, and while they all had their unique features and plus points, none of them had all of the features I was looking for combined or working reliably.
Then I tested Genius Vision and never looked back. Although there might be a small learning curve, once you get past that, you will find yourself with an awesome piece of software which does everything you want and does it efficiently and reliably. See all the Pros to see why.
For everyone looking at NVR's, either for at home, an event or a big corporation, this software will fit your needs. Invest some time to learn how to work it and you will not be disappointed.
Version: Genius Vision NVR Software 6.56
Looks like it does alot. Nice interface.
Looks like it does allot. unfortunately, without being able to view the recordings, or, having to go to the console and acknowledge each and every motion... make this unusable.
This is so difficult, that it's unusable.
The tutorials are completely unhelpful. The demonstrator moves too fast, and does not explain what there doing. They obviously know what there doing, and expect you do too.
- How do I stop the 'Tamper' alert?
- How do I access the motion recordings?
- ptz controls? How?
Too difficult to use.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content