From Concept Geek:
Geek Notes is a virtual sticky pad allowing for you to keep your notes on your desktop and be organized at the same time. You can customize the color, font size, and even translucency of your notes. Geek Notes supports rich text format allowing you to created notes with formatted text and even pictures. Notes can be resized, color coded, prioritized, and transparent. Version 2.5.2 offers faster load times and an integrated help file.
What's new in this version: Version 2.5.2 offers faster load times and an integrated help file.
More Products to Consider
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Put sticky reminders on your desktop.
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Play MPEG-4 movies with AAC sound with latest version of Apple'...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
- Keep a note while browsing and save it for future use.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Manage your schecules with a unique alarm for hard sleepers.