From GNOME Project:
GEdit is the official text editor of the GNOME desktop environment. It features support for internationalized text (UTF-8), configurable syntax highlighting for various languages (C, C++, Java, HTML, XML, Python, Perl and many others), Undo or Redo, editing files from remote locations, and file reverting.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Keep track of IP address changes.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Manage your files on cloud just as you would on your own local ...
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Get a text editor for your Linux system.
- Manage student tests and grades.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...