From GNOME Project:
GEdit is the official text editor of the GNOME desktop environment. It features support for internationalized text (UTF-8), configurable syntax highlighting for various languages (C, C++, Java, HTML, XML, Python, Perl and many others), Undo or Redo, editing files from remote locations, and file reverting.
More Products to Consider
- Manage any mobile phone from the PC via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or ca...
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Transfer Phone Contacts, SMS, Photos, Call Log between Android,...
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Rename files in batch mode easily.
- Keep your pictures, novels, and movies secret.
- Play guitar on your computer.
- Create Web pages with this HTML editor.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Edit text, HTML, or hex code with comprehensive support for pro...
- Add text content to multiple files.
- Sort your ASCII files.
- Organize files, convert texts, and write script files.