From Dragon's Eye Productions:
Furcadia is the magical world where the animals have learned to walk on two legs and speak. Create your own avatar and start exploring the graphical environment of player-driven content in this Massively Multiplayer Online Game (MMOG). Participate in games, make friends, roleplay, join a guild, tell stories and meet interesting people from all over the world. You can even create your own world and make it accessible to other Furcadia members.
Version 27B is a bug fix update.
What's new in this version: Version 27B is a bug fix update.
More Products to Consider
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Explore mysterious lands and dungeons fighting monsters and cas...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play an online multiplayer RPG.
- Play cartoon-style MMORPG based on the 12 Chinese zodiac symbol...
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Convert, edit, sync, or create movie subtitles.
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Create and cast spells to earn points and unveil dark prophecie...
- Observe secret world of animals and insects.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- View animals from all parts of the globe through Web cams.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Display various photos of animals on your desktop.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Trip into unforgettable world of magic.
- Watch photos of various animals on your desktop.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Take a dive into the world of fairytale and magic.
All versions:4.3 stars
out of 54 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"A good client for a proven furry role-playing platform"
Version: Furcadia 27B
Access to a solid and proven platform providing the basics of a 2D-2.5D graphical role-playing world, tailored to furries
Sometimes feels like a hodge-podge of legacy and modern features
Recent improvements, like a buddy list and IM client (Furcadia Pounce), are very welcome, but its legacy constraints are beginning to be a drag. The main client window is still stuck at low color depths and fixed window sizes, for example. But it gets the basics right, and its foundation is still good.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content