From Demetrios Kyriakis:
FreeMat is a free environment for rapid engineering and scientific prototyping and data processing. It is similar to commercial systems such as MATLAB from Mathworks, and IDL from Research Systems, but is Open Source. FreeMat is available under the GPL license.
What's new in this version: Version 4.2 contains improvements to the JIT back end.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Plot high quality 2D and 3D graphs of math equations and coordi...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- View and edit text in a SCIntilla based text editor.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Perform engineering analysis and modeling.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Distribute Perl applications for Windows.
- Do scientific prototyping and data processing.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Manipulate, calculate, and graphically display data.
- Mix your music without limits.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content