From Media Freeware:
XML editor is software that allows the user to edit XML. It comes with features that allow the user to type codes and identify any errors present within the code. This improves the quality of the codes and it chances of working. The software is also very ideal as its parses the files for you thus saving you the trouble of having to do it yourself. There is a high need to take learn a few things about this code if you are working on it for the first time. This is a territory that won't be that pleasing if it's unfamiliar.
The software is of high quality and comes with great add-ons that make it a grade above the rest. They consist of built-in HTML viewers. This allows the user to access and develops web pages that are coded using XML. It also comes with built-in support systems for W3C Extensible Style sheet language transformation. You can be able to convert your XML code using this software to a language that is more comprehensible. You can therefore transform to languages or codes such as HTML utilizing elements present in the XML editor such as XSLT. A few of the characteristics that are worth mentioning include ; Independence; can function without MSXML or Java. Convenient; its compact in size and lightweight; Easy to download, save and install into the system ; It's very fast and rarely experience hitches or disruptions The features that the XML editor has are unique and thus make it the ideal software to use. They include; C++ code generation; Email sending ; Print preview ; Unicode character function; Text files parsing ; Text conversion, selection and encoding Unicode features: this feature allows users to identify complex codes that they can't remember off head. This is achieved when the user inputs the Unicode point number. They are then required to right click on 'Convert Char Ref' and the codes are displayed.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- View and edit various types of source code.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Edit XML files with an editor that uses a synchronized table-tr...
- Edit and format your XML code documents.
All versions:4.6 stars
out of 18 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Great features and easy to use"
Version: Free XML Editor 1.0
The XML editor is for both professionals as well as newbies who want to improve and make changes in XML codes. Some of the advantages are: the program runs independently, it doesn't require any add-on programs. It is easy to download and use; to use it people need to know atleast basics in HML coding. It doesn't occupy much disk space and has a number of useful options like emailing options, print preview, text file parsing, etc. Also has ability to recognize and identify complex code via Unicode point numbs. A good tool with great features
I am happy with the way it works
"Tool worth downloading"
Version: Free XML Editor 1.0
This tool can be used by beginners as well as XML experts. The XML Editor is a tool that supports various XML languages. With the help of this tool users can identify any errors in their written codes. It is a time saving tool which helps users with a lot of time consuming jobs. The tool is extremely easy to use only if the users are familiar with the background or have been working with similar technologies. Features such as C++ code generation, text files parsing, print preview, emails, Unicode character function and encoding the same, etc. are some interesting features in this tool.
It is Worth trying
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content