CNET Editors' review
Free PDF Creator from GIRDAC InfoTechnologies is a free application that can create PDF documents from hundreds of Windows applications without requiring any Adobe software. It can create a PDF document from the Print properties of any printable file. It can handle multiple users on one system and save each user's settings for regular operation, and it displays a Conversion Report when it's done.
Free PDF Creator is essentially a printer driver that lets you save or print documents in the PDF format from the Print properties dialog of any file. However, it also has a setup interface, a compact box that lets you select a destination for finished files and access the PDF-based Help file. We selected a target folder and closed the dialog. We then opened a saved text file, selected Print from the file menu, and clicked on the Easy PDF Creator printer icon. A Save As dialog appeared with the file name blank and PDF filled in as file type. Clicking Print Preferences called up a dialog with a Document tab that let us enter information about our PDF. After entering everything we needed, we saved the file and then opened it in Adobe Reader. The file was perfectly legible with all appropriate information. You can also initiate Easy PDF Creator from its setup dialog when you change file paths by clicking Create PDF. If the file path is valid, the program will create the PDF there. But we like the efficiency of accessing Easy PDF Creator from the Print properties since it makes it so easy to choose to save or print a document using very similar and familiar commands.
PDFs are everywhere these days, and many people use them for business and pleasure. Big-box PDF programs do a lot, but they cost a lot, too. Easy PDF Creator does just a few simple things, but it does them well, quickly, and for free.
From GIRDAC InfoTechnologies:
Free PDF Creator is an application for creating PDF documents from more than 300 Windows applications. It creates PDF files very fast and accurately. It allows multiple users to use Free PDF Creator on the same system. It shows Conversion Report after creating PDF document. It supports Windows 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
What's new in this version: Version 126.96.36.199 enhances performance.
More Products to Consider
- Create PDF documents from any printable file.
- Convert PDF files from Microsoft Word and Excel, image, HTML, a...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Convert Word/Doc into PDF files.
- Create batch high quality PDFs from Word, Excel, PowerPoint, JP...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Generate PDF files from numerous document formats.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Create PDF file from any windows file effortlessly.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Convert Word/Excel/PowerPoint to PDF and PDF to Word DOC.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Convert any Windows file into PDF document.
- Edit and convert Adobe PDF and Office Word file format.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create Adobe compatible PDFs from over 300 applications, print ...
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 38 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"No Ads, No popups, and it is Free"
Version: Free PDF Creator 188.8.131.52
I spent two minutes to download and few seconds to install. I created new PDF file from Word document in one second. I am happy to have it a fast and free tool.
I see nothing.
I found many download options for this tool. I saw many download buttons. The one to download is Free-PDF-Creator-Setup.zip. I unzipped and installed. I use it every day to create reports. It is working like a charm.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content