CNET Editors' review
Free Online Diary offers people a chance to take their personal thoughts into the 21st century by going digital with their diaries. With some added features, this program wants to be the final word in online writing, but its design might hold people back.
Free Online Diary is actually a companion program to access a site of the same name. When opened on your computer, it offers only a menu with links that takes you directly to sections of your online journal, including Diary, Notes, and a To-Do List. Beyond this, the software doesn't have any other features. It merely provides quick access to your online diary.
The actual diary Web site kept our secrets and reminded us of upcoming events, but it was far from perfect. Its interface was a little vague, such as not having a clear way to navigate between the diary, Notes, and To-Dos while on the site. In addition, the diary's description sounds as if entries can be saved on your hard drive, but we found no such option while testing the program. If you are already a member of the Free Online Diary community (which requires free registration), this software might be useful. If you're looking for a full-blown journal program for your computer, you'll want to skip this freeware.
From Up To The Sky:
Free online diary works online so you can access your diary anytime, anywhere and from any computer. Just download the software, run and enjoy writing diary, no installation needed, copy to your computer, run the software, thats it. You can use it from your home, office, while you are travelling or from any country in the world and from any PC. Just take the software with you or even if you forget to take, no problem, just download the software again from Internet for free and you will get all your up-to-date data instantly without any backup or restore.
Your data automatically stores encrypted in a secured database. Your diary stays 100% secured and private. You dont need to keep backup of your diary, give the headache to us. You dont need to be worry even when you format your computer. Just download the diary from Internet; you will get your diary back intact with all of your data. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Learn how to easily back up and restore your online databases.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Create backups of your servers including the operating system, ...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Back up your files and folders online.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Get 2GB of free online storage space and back up your important...
This download is served from an external siteclose
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Copy and restore online FireBird databases.
- Back up your data online and store it on your friends, family, ...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Establish backup and disaster recovery for Windows servers.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Block Web sites on your computer.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Compress, encrypt, and backup to multiple locations in one clic...
- Offer an automated online backup software solution to your SMB ...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Back up files and folders on your PC.