FramedWeb helps you convert web pages into editable InDesign layouts. It works with Adobe InDesign CS3 and upwards. You can give FramedWeb a URL, and it will attempt to build a corresponding InDesign layout. You can also copy-paste HTML text into a text frame and then use FramedWeb to convert it to formatted text.
What's new in this version: Support for CS6
More Products to Consider
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Manage business database applications.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Create Web sites in multiple languages.
- Determine encoding of a text file.
- Generate Java & Obj-C EO classes from EOModel files.
- Desktop wiki & content authoring tool.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Full Unicode HTML editor for creating multilingual sites.
- PDF tools.
- Make humorous translations from English into your chosen langua...
- REALbasic plugin to add transitions.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content