From Derivative Power:
A simple FpML Editor/Viewer/Validator for Windows 98/2000/XP/2003. FpML Editor is an industry standard for representation of financial derivatives. Users involve in derivative trading can describe complex financial products and communicate between seller/buyer or front/middle/back office. Current FpML specification and this software support the following derivatives: cap/floor, credit default swap, equity forward, equity swap, equity option, broker equity option, FRA, FX average rate option, FX digital option, FX swap, return swap, interest rate swap, swaption, and term deposit.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Take control of your eBay auctions.
- Locate and monitor eBay auctions.
- Test price changes, determine optimum pricing and breakeven for...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Create motor vehicle bill of sale templates in MS Word.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Get a Dolibarr for Windows to manage your company or foundation...
- Solve financial and geometric problems with a comprehensive cal...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- View your financial status.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Meet, present, share, and train online.
- Update your Microsoft Office Small Business Tools set so that i...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Incorporate the e-mail platform designed to meet the messaging ...
- Search Amazon.com, Dictionary.com, eBay, Google, and Wikipedia ...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Carry out complex financial calculations.