From CTM Development:
Extending the client-server features contained in FoxTrot Professional Search, FoxTrot Search Server enables organizations to deploy faceless indexing and search services either on a file server itself or on a machine indexing files across a network. FoxTrot Search Server can run on standard (non-server) or Server versions of Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, 10.6 Snow Leopard or 10.5 Leopard. Additional suitable platforms with certain limitations are Windows 7, Vista and Windows XP. In all cases, the administration of FoxTrot Search Server is performed from a Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.5 application supplied with the server. Although file sharing is required for preview and secondary search within documents, text-only search and retrieval is possible even without having mounted a file server volume.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Update DynIPs at dyndns.servermaster.de.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Discover and manage networks.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Secure Apple Remote Desktop and VNC client.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Access any PC and Mac via remote desktop.
- Make use of the standards based PPTP and L2TP VPN server instal...
- Access and control your Mac from a tablet, phone or a PC.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Set up your own DNS server with ease.
- Terminal bookmarking and launching for Telnet, SSH, FTP, SFTP a...
- Access and manage a mail server.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- High-end mail server app.
- Use Hotline-like client/server system with encryption.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purpose
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content