Fotosizer is a freeware batch image resizer tool. It resizes your photos in just 3 easy steps: Select Photo(s), Select resize settings, Start the resize! Batch resizing - Choose to resize by percentage of width and height - Choose to set custom width and height - Maintain aspect ratio - Change Image quality - Choose where the resized images will be saved - Parameterised output filenames (width, height, date) - Maintain EXIF/XMP information Effects - Choose to convert images to "Sepia" in addition to the resize - Choose to convert images to "Black and White" in addition to the resize - Choose to convert images to "Negative" in addition to the resize Image selection - Add single image or selection of images - Add images from a folder - Include sub folders when adding from a folder - Shows thumbnail preview list of images due to be resized - Shows details such as filename, original file size, file type of images due to be resized Supported Image Formats - JPEG images (*.jpg, *.jpeg) - Portable Network Graphics (*.png) - Windows Bitmap (*.bmp) - True Vision Targa (*.tga) - 8-bit Compuserve GIF(*.gif) Multiple languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Portuguese (Portugal), Polish, Russian, Ukrainian, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Dutch, Korean, Hungarian, Romanian, Greek, Serbian, Czech, Arabic, Latvian, Hindi, Vietnamese, Swedish, Finnish.
What's new in this version:
Version 2.09.0.548 added
- Fixed setting of DPI in EXIF photo information when DPI value changed.
- Fixed automatic check for updates so that it does not crash when retrieving setting from Windows registry if user does not have access.
- Added Czech translation corrections.
- Applied minor UI fixes to buttons.
- Changed browse for folder dialog in Windows Vista to be old style as new style pre v2... See all new features »