From Rosanne Cashriel:
Folders-Full Set is a project to provide you with endless numbers of folder icons to replace all the default blue Apple folder icons on your Mac. Icons are provided for the HD, applications folders, home and for every layer of folders on the Mac starting from the first HD subdirectory and from the first home subdirectory - both of which I called "Layer 1" - to the last layer of folders under each of these directories which is "Layer 11". Each layer of folders supplied here has an allocated colour for the folders' tabs with matching "jewel" apples on the folders' fronts complementing their unique icons. Instructions for replacing icons are included in the read me file together with other useful tips. Obviously, this set of icons can never be complete especially as regards to application folders, however, you can contact me with your requests for further folder icons which I will add to my request list and create the icons to be added in subsequent versions the releases of which are wholly conditional on user donations.
What's new in this version: Minor updates.
More Products to Consider
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows, part of iLife '11.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Create, alter and manipulate photos.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Make your desktop unique with colorful icons.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- May your desktop unique applying new playful set of icons.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Creates custom folder icons from any other icon by drag & drop.
- Lock and unlock Finder items via contextual menu.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Generate an image based on your to-do list and save it as a Sta...
- Create a single multipage PDF from images via contextual menu.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Rotate one or more images.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Set the dimensions of the canvas area of images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create thumbnails of images.
- Create mosaics from smaller images.
- Print picture files automatically along with associated IPTC in...
- Crop images by percentage or pixels.
- Create logos and other web graphics that look like a Photoshop ...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1