From NiteOwl Software:
Folder Icon Maker is a Shareware icon utility tool that can be used to combine Mac OS X Finder icons. To use the program, simply drop an icon for the backdrop onto the view in the upper left corner of the window and drop an icon for the foreground onto the view within it. The program will composite the two icons together, with the transparency intact, and allow you to write the resulting composite to a PDF file, TIFF file, .icns file or to the Finder's clipboard.
More Products to Consider
- Add text to your Mac OS X Finder icons.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- 32 bit icon & resource editor, reads PC & OS X icons too.
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Customize your icons and edit Mac and PC icon resources.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Compose an icon from two images.
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Make icons from images for folder backgrounds.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Create & edit custom icons.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Unread status of Mail.app in menu bar.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: