From NiteOwl Software:
Folder Icon Maker is a Shareware icon utility tool that can be used to combine Mac OS X Finder icons. To use the program, simply drop an icon for the backdrop onto the view in the upper left corner of the window and drop an icon for the foreground onto the view within it. The program will composite the two icons together, with the transparency intact, and allow you to write the resulting composite to a PDF file, TIFF file, .icns file or to the Finder's clipboard.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Copy and paste data between iPhone apps and your Mac over Wi-Fi...
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Super powerful clipboard manager.
- Add text to your Mac OS X Finder icons.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Launch applications quickly.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Merge the contents of folders together quickly and easily.
- Customize your icons and edit Mac and PC icon resources.
- Customize your login screen.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Prevent accidental removal of your favorite icons from your Doc...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Move items, make copies and aliases with a set of hierarchical ...
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Import any shape from a document and calculate perimeter, volum...
- 32 bit icon & resource editor, reads PC & OS X icons too.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: