Flickr Uploader allows users to add photos--along with titles, tags, and other metadata--to the online photo-sharing service Flickr. Drag photos from your drive to the interface, then add titles, descriptions, and tags if you want. Click the big "Upload Photos" button and your files are on their way. Users can specify the privacy, safety level, and content type settings for each picture, and can group them in sets while uploading.
In order to upload photos using Flickr Uploader, you must have an account on Flickr and allow Flickr Uploader access.
Version 3.0.5 fixes "unresponsive script" errors seen by many members while the Uploadr was adding their photos to sets.
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- View comic and manga images.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Post production tool for photographers.
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Browse photos by location, geotag pics, manage flickr pics.
- Photoshop plugin that morphs photos into weird composites.
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.
- Create thumbnails for your images.
- Upload photos to Picasa site.
- Turn the photos of your Facebook friends into a screensaver.
- Download Flickr photos and photosets.
- Popular Twitter client.
- Create mosaics from smaller images.