Flickr Uploader allows users to add photos--along with titles, tags, and other metadata--to the online photo-sharing service Flickr. Drag photos from your drive to the interface, then add titles, descriptions, and tags if you want. Click the big "Upload Photos" button and your files are on their way. Users can specify the privacy, safety level, and content type settings for each picture, and can group them in sets while uploading.
In order to upload photos using Flickr Uploader, you must have an account on Flickr and allow Flickr Uploader access.
Version 3.0.5 fixes "unresponsive script" errors seen by many members while the Uploadr was adding their photos to sets.
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Upload photos to Picasa site.
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- Popular Twitter client.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Post production tool for photographers.
- RSS & Atom newsreader with Google Reader integration.
- View comic and manga images.
- Sync iPhoto libraries across computers (was iPhotoSync).
- Read and publish posts on Twitter.
- Browse photos by location, geotag pics, manage flickr pics.
- Capture snaps of entire webpages, as well as areas of your scre...
- Photoshop plugin that morphs photos into weird composites.