From Thought Communications:
Easy to use send and receive fax software for Windows. FaxTalk FaxCenter Pro manages your incoming and outgoing fax communications quickly, efficiently, and reliably. Whether you're a small business or an individual, FaxTalk FaxCenter Pro's advanced send and receive fax features turn your computer into sophisticated fax machine and eliminates the need for a stand-alone fax machine. From a single application you can send, receive, view and print faxes, organize fax documents, create and manage contacts and phonebooks and control all fax operations. Whether you are sending a fax to a single recipient or broadcasting faxes to multiple recipients the FaxTalk FaxCenter Pro fax software provides the features you need. Produce professional looking faxes, even combine multiple documents into a single fax, and broadcast faxes to multiple recipients with just a few mouse clicks. With the FaxTalk FaxCenter Pro fax software you can fax directly from Windows applications and utilize powerful features such as broadcast faxing, delayed scheduling, fax to email, access to contacts stored in Microsoft Outlook, Windows Address Book and Windows Contacts, fax markup and annotation tools, custom designed cover pages, scanner support, resend previously sent faxes and complete Distinctive ring and Caller ID support. Receive faxes on your computer with features that save you time and money. Avoid printing unwanted faxes and view received faxes on screen, print a copy, or save the fax for future review. Automatically forward received faxes to an email address or another fax number. You can even have received faxes automatically forwarded to your Microsoft Outlook Inbox to create a unified messaging solution. You can also block the reception of unwanted, unsolicited "junk faxes".
What's new in this version: Now supports both Microsoft Windows 8 32-bit and 64-bit
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Receive your faxes via e-mail.
- Provide an affordable and reliable network based client/server ...
- Fluid Fax server allows you to send and receive faxes from Wind...
- Combine phone, speaker phone, fax, answering machine, and voice...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Add professional voice mail and fax support to your home or bus...
- Fax directly from Windows applications.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Send fax messages.
- Send e-mails and monitor and debug mail server setup.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Send, receive, and manage faxes through your e-mail.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Scan, send, and receive faxes with a scanner and a modem.
- Store and fax printed documents and send them via e-mail.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Merge documents, generate cover sheets, and send faxes using LA...
- Send letters, e-mails, and postcards and create reports.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"FaxTalk does what I need it to do, fairly smoothly."
Version: FaxTalk FaxCenter Pro 8.0
The ease in which I was able to bring in my WinFax to 7.5 FaxTalk. Decent price for Fax software.
Can be confusing at times. Still learning the 8.0 version. I can not see the actual faxes as they are incoming, or outgoing.
Make sure if you upgrade from FaxTalk 7.5 to the 8.0 Trial version that you back up your information from the trial version before purchasing the upgrade. Data migrated from 7.5 to the 8.0 trial successfully, but did not from the 8.0 trial version to the purchased version of 8.0.
"Save your money!"
Version: FaxTalk FaxCenter Pro 7.5
Overpriced$$$$. Poor support for registered users. I bought it. Used it for a few months. When asked for Vista compatibility, I was told to upgrade for an amount which would have brought my total purchase price to $90. When I requested additional help, I never heard back from them!
I bought Fax Machine instead for $29.95...one-third what my total would have been for this one. I won't do business with this bunch again!
"Very professional,it looks less attractive than some rivals but it's far better."
Version: FaxTalk FaxCenter Pro 7.5
It is a proper fax machine, call recorder and can be used as a telephone. It has the layout of microsoft Outlook and therefore is very user friendly. It could do though with a bit of more design improvement,but this does not effect its high performance. One tip: you have 30 days to download. Once downloaded on your PC, download it again onto a CD-ROM since you cannot make a copy from your hardrive but only back-ups of your faxes and call records.Alternativelly,you can purchase with you order a CD software for $9
"Simple to use with MS Outlook style interface and it works!!"
Version: FaxTalk FaxCenter Pro 7
I liked the easy set up and the Outlook screen presentation. Outlook may not be the most popular product, but I use it, and it makes using faxtalk a breeze. You must check out the options section to set up how you like to be notified etc. which is not 100% obvious. In my view, this is a good solid simple piece of fax software.
I have not found anything that I don't like (yet)!