From Ideal DVD Software:
Fancy DVD Copy is an efficient and simple tool for you to copy any DVD movie to blank DVD or hard disk, even if you are a novice user. It can copy any DVD without any loss of quality or shrink DVD9 to fit on a 4.7GB disc. It can also copy main movie or split DVD9 to 2 4.7GB discs.
Version 3.2 adds keep region code for some DVD player filter demand.
What's new in this version: Version 3.2.2 fixed some bugs.
More Products to Consider
- Backup your own favorite DVD movies to DVD or to your PC.
- Convert DVD movies to multiple video formats.
- Clone your favorite DVD movie to a single recordable DVD disc.
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Rip DVD, IFO, and VOB files into various video formats.
- Copy DVD or CD to HDD or to blank disks.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Convert and back up your DVDs, and store them on your hard driv...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Copy DVD movie to blank DVD disc or hard drive without any loss...
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Copy, clone, backup, rip, convert, shrink or burn your DVDs in ...
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Backup your DVD movies into popular video and audio formats.
- Copy your favorite DVD movies to DVD discs or your hard drive.
- Rip your DVDs to any format.
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Protect your karaoke discs by making back up copies before they...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Copy DVD video to blank DVD, to hard disc image or folder, with...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Convert your movies between popular video formats, rip your DVD...
All versions:3.6 stars
out of 10 votes
Current version:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"best dvd back-up i've ever used"
Version: Fancy DVD Copy 3.2.2
does everything it claims to do. i bought the full version and couldn't be more pleased. i've tried many products including x-copy platinum when it was in business. very fast customer support; it has yet to fail to back-up a movie.
none that i've run into
if you are looking for a product to back-up movies this is the ticket. this is one purchase you won't regret. it is extremely fast and easy to use; i especially like the feature to just back up the movie and not all the "extras" that i may only watch once if at all which goes a long way to improving the picture quality as i only use a single layer burner to back up dual layer movies. good job ideal.
"Good copy software."
Version: Fancy DVD Copy 3.2.2
Intuitive, each step leads to ether the proper prompt, or the next step without referring to any help files..
Shrinking the files to fit on a 4.7 DVD disk is as fast as other software that I have tried for the average DL to DL copies.
The 10 copy evaluation period may be too short to fully test the features.
While the limit of 10 uses for the trial period may not allow me to test all the features as fully as I would like (15 or 20 uses would be better in my mind), the fact that the trial is with fully functional software. A trial period on fully functional software means that I will have a chance to test out features for usability before I decide about spending cash on it.
While I personally am used to taking care of a number of settings before clicking the "go" button on software, this interface is easy to use, and takes things step by step. This is a plus because there is no need to worry about if this setting or another was remembered. The interface is also simple and concise, however it would be nice to be able to call up a verbose mode for the super geek in me.
In conclusion, if the rest of the trial period goes as well as the first tries I will be buying the product.