This Family Address Book keeps track of important family dates and contact information by using a powerful program like Microsoft Access -- all for free. This contact management system allows you to (1) Add, search, and update family information, (2) Print a phone list including current ages, names, and birth dates (optional to show adult ages), (3) Print a list of upcoming birthdays and anniversaries showing age and anniversary number, (4) Export these dates as events for your calendar program in either iCal or Outlook CSV format, (5) Print address labels, (6) Create custom reports, (7) Import data from CSV, and (8) Export data to Outlook CSV. It is the best free Family Address Book that we have seen at CNET. This address book requires OpenOffice, a free office suite from OpenOffice.org, which also contains a spreadsheet program and word processor compatible with Microsoft Office.
What's new in this version: Version 4.01 fixes the Dates To Remember list.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Add an efficient reminder system to your desktop.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Store contact details of your friends, business contacts, and e...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Manage custody using a color-coded calendar, a journal, a child...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Register telephone numbers, e-mails, and birthdays.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Keep track of the special people in your life.
- View birthday and contact information on your computer.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Record, store, and manage contact information.
- Manage and modify address books with a Web browser.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Record and manage contacts information.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Protect your e-mail from spam.
- Extract e-mails, attachments, and address book from your Outloo...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This is the best family info database I've seen at CNET"
Version: Family Address Book with Birthday Reminders 3.8
If all you need is a good phone list printout while keeping family notes and contact information secure, this is a great solution. It has birthday reminders for most calendar programs, too.
It is a little klunky in that it uses open office's database program (like Microsoft Access), which requires extra manual steps--but considering that it is free, that is acceptable.
Overall, it should solve most family information needs, but it won't serve for a business contact management system. It only has one category.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content