This product will automatically synchronise an FTP directory with a directory on your computer. It is very useful for backing-up files remotely, or just to save time. For example, if you are working on a Web site, you can synchronise the directory on your computer with your FTP server, meaning any changes you make to the Web site will automatically be uploaded. It checks automatically for new files, modifications to existing files, and files being deleted in a directory. The program also supports multiple directory synchronisations with different FTP servers. It runs in the background, so you won't even notice it's running. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Upload and remove files from your local directory or server.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Manage remote files from your applications.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Organize files, convert texts, and write script files.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remove the leading numerals from specified filenames.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Search and replace text in files.
- Create low bitrate audio files for your Web sites.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Transfer files to your Web site via FTP.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Preview the site directory and file structure and download only...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Back up, restore, print, and burn your files on CDs or DVDs.
- Send files to FTP sites.
- Destroy files, free up space, and remove Recycle Bin contents.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.