From Moyea Software:
Moyea FLV Editor Pro is the powerful FLV edit program. It supports input FLV encoded with H.263, Flash 8 and Flash 8 with alpha. With the program, you can edit the FLV files easily by trim, crop, watermark, merge, special effects, and so on. Personalize the FLV file fully. With the connection of YouTube FLV Downloader, users are able to download online FLV files easily for edit. Multiple output formats enables users to get not only FLV files, but also other files like AVI, WMV, 3GP, MP4, images and so on. This FLV editor provides numerous editing functions. You can joint several FLV files together and output them into one recoded file or FLV without recoding. Crop and trim the video to get the wanted video size and length. Moreover, adding special effects makes your video different such as BlackAndWhite, Emboss, Purple, and so on. With the useful watermark function, you are able to add logos and subtitles to the video. Best protect and personalize your video. If you like the still pictures during the video, you can capture them or output image sequence to select a best one. The program has the most flexible and user-friendly interface. You can stretch the program into the full screen or get it smaller for convenient use. Two preview panes let you clearly watch the source and real-time edited video. Apart from these, video sequence manager offers the properties to set for the files such as author, copyright, etc. Resource Manager enables you to arrange your files systematically. Especially you can create a project file to save the settings you made for later use. In the process of conversion, the program will show the video images, along with the process bar, to let you know how much to proceed. The connected YouTube FLV Downloader will help you download videos off YouTube, Yahoo, Google, MySpace, Hulu, etc. and save them into your PC. Thus you can get source FLV files easily for edit. In a word, this editor will help you to become an FLV edit master.
Version 3.1.13 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version: 1.Changed the name of the program. 2.Modified the "Profile" for output. 3.Cancel the connection with PSP Video Manager. 4.Connect to the latest YouTube FLV Downloader
More Products to Consider
- Edit FLV files.
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Convert MP3 and SWF files to FLV format, extract audio from FLV...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Edit and join your Flash video clips into a finished movie with...
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Download FLV files and edit the audio in them.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Download FLV files online.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Play YouTube video files from the Web or your local folders, pl...
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Add images, import sounds, create AVI videos!.
- Capture, convert, and consume movies, music and photos for the ...
- Convert FLV to video in almost any format.
- Divide large movie files into smaller pieces.
- Makes video conversion and basic movie editing quick and easy.
- Edit FLV files without quality loss.
- Create and convert video to DVD with quality.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Only free functions included in demo work properly!"
Version: FLV Editor Pro 3.1.13
Included in the demo version is the ability to edit FLV clip length and save without re-encoding
Only the free functions included in the demo work correctly. Serious problems with artifacts when exporting your FLV to any other format including FLV1. Horrible customer service and product support.
Since only the free functions work correctly don't bother wasting your money I have full examples of the problems converting FLV to any other format posted on the Moyea Forum where you can also see their sub-standard customer service and product support. http://www.moyea.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6662#6662