From EA Sports:
FIFA 2000: Major League Soccer gives you a team and individual player rankings determining the power factor and strength of all teams, thus allowing for matches, such as the Brazilian world team against DC United. It allows players the venue to exercise their belief. From a gameplay aspect, FIFA 2000 gives gamers four modes to choose from: exhibition, tournament, season, and training. The training mode gives you a chance to become familiar with gameplay and your controller configuration.
More Products to Consider
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Collect lemons using an orange and the rules of physics.
- Get a small pink block reunited with a big one.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Play an interesting sport game.
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Win by racing or wasting other cars.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Arrange falling shapes neatly on a floor.
- Check out this map for Raven Shield.
- Add social media applications in your game with ease.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- PrimeTime Draftâ?¢ Hockey is a fantasy hockey draft board appli...
- Have fun playing 2-member cribbage game.
- Kick it with this all-inclusive soccer game.
- Join and help people with Leukemia and Lymphoma.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Have fun matching colorful eggs.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 5 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2