From Software Technology:
Eye-See is a product for image compression, which compresses image files JPEG, GIF, BMP and PNG. It has two techniques as Lossless Compression and Lossy Compression. Lossy Compression compresses file in the compression ratio of 1:20. Image files can be viewed before and after compression. Lossless compression mostly suitable for BMP files and the clarity of picture retained much. Huffman Encoding is used for loss less compression and this type images can be viewed only after decompression. Version 1.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Create text effects for Macromedia Flash.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Access NTFS partitions and copy files to FAT volumes or network...
- Right-click an image file you want to preview and you'll see a ...
- Get a timer and scheduler for VirtualDub capture.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.