ExcelPipe changes hyperlinks and UNC paths when servers get renamed; updates names, addresses and phone numbers; translates spreadsheets with find or replace lists. Automatically handles read-only files, passwords and other protection. No user interaction required. Replace hyperlinks, bookmarks, text boxes, shapes, drop down fields, document properties and more.
Use for server migrations such as:
- Server upgrades or consolidations
- Migrations to SharePoint
- Novell to Windows upgrades
- Implementing DFS
- Implementing a network-attached storage (NAS) device
- Folder restructuring
- Upgrading to Office 2013
- Fixing links in files already in SharePoint
- Changing multiple folder or file names
- Remapping file paths into archive folders
What's new in this version:
- Fixed Save from removing leading and trailing whitespace
- Fixed Recent settings not appearing in the Recent files history.