From SUNTRAP SYSTEMS:
ExcelDiff analyzes multiple Microsoft Excel(.csv, .xls, .xlsx, .xlsm, .xlsb) files and shows their differences graphically, even clarifies cell-level. Main features: Compares Microsoft Excel files and extracts differences. Cell-level differences are detectable. Results are intuitively shown, keeping the layout in the original file. Differences are easily viewable even when columns/rows are added. Multiple files are comparable under specified folder. Also comparable among different Sheets in the same file and different regions on the same Sheet. Preservable comparison criteria, making easier repeat operation.Colors, Fonts and mathematical queries are comparable. Other optional configurations are abundantly prepared such as capital/small characters, ignoring spaces. No destructions are given to original files.
What's new in this version: Version 4.2 now supports Windows 8 and Microsoft Excel 2013.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Perform advanced two and three-way file comparison/merging and ...
- Compare various text files for differences.
- Compare data from Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySql, or ODBC.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Compare files and folders on your PC easily and accurately.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Highlight differences between Microsoft Excel workbooks with co...
- Compare folders and archives, print and export the results.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Compare two Excel spreadsheets and show the differences.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Analyze spreadsheets to determine differences.
- Perform cell to cell comparison of the Excel spreadsheet files ...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Compare data within MS SQL Server database.
- Compare objects between two Microsoft Access databases.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Search, manage, and edit files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content