CNET Editors' note: The entire program is in Spanish.
From West Consulting:
European VAT Check Service allows you to verify hundreds of VAT identification numbers issued by a European Member State. The verification is done against the national VAT database corresponding to the selected Member State. For the purpose of the verification, your request is sent to the national database via a secure Intranet service connecting national Customs and Taxation administrations (VIES) and the reply is sent back in a few seconds. European VAT Check Service is useful to companies having to verify the VAT Numbers of many customers and suppliers, for example before billing.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Verify your images.
- Clear your e-mail list from bounced and undeliverable e-mails a...
- Verify person identity scanning his palmprints.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Recognize iris images using phase-based matching.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Perform face recognition matching images form Web cam.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Check that your downloaded files have not been corrupted.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Analyze and verify your source code.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Ping online computers and other equipments.
- Turn your PC into an automated credit card processing terminal.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Verify your e-mails, remove duplicates, and check authenticity ...
- Monitor process performance, define the weakest link, and verif...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Identify and remove invalid e-mail addresses.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content