Estonian PiLoc creates an environment to operate with Palm OS in Estonian. PiLoc is a common solution of Palm OS localization problem, chosen by a number of Palm OS device resellers.
- System fonts replacement to add Estonian characters.
- Modified Estonian Graffiti layout to write Estonian letters.
- Alternative on-screen keyboard layout for Estonian letters input.
- Special module for external keyboard is included. Allows using portable keyboards to type in Estonian.
- Correct Estonian text search and sorting operations.
- Optional: full translation of Palm OS to Estonian (all icons, menu, dialogs of built-in Palm OS applications will be translated). Please, check if your device is supported at Estonian PiLoc Download Wizard.
- Possibility to install and use several localization systems (for example, Estonian and Russian or Estonian and Swedish).
- Possibility to use custom fonts instead of the default ones: any ready font can be converted to be installed toghether with PiLoc with the special Fonts Compiler utility.
- Estonian language support launches automatically after system reset. Program is protected from cycling reset.
- Supports installation into a Flash-ROM.
- Open API allows developers to change PiLoc parameters from their applications at run-time.