From Unbound Medicine:
Essentials of Diagnosis & Treatment in Cardiology includes essential information needed to diagnose and manage patients with cardiac diseases. It summarizes the diagnosis and treatment of 200 cardiac diseases, each reviewed with discussion of the only the most pertinent information including: differential diagnosis, treatment, and a clinical pearl. A must for medical students, residents, nurse practitioners, physicians assistants, and general and family practitioners.
- In-a-nutshell information on the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac diseases and disorders
- Quick navigation for easy access
- Covers ambulatory and inpatient medicine
- Includes ischemic heart disease, hypertension, and other common conditions
More Products to Consider
- Find out the location of your mobile phone when it is lost or s...
- Universal eBook & eNews reader.
- Experience the joy of reading the Bible on your Palm with KJV t...
- Pursue your passions and stay connected to the people you care ...
- Search your Windows Mobile Pocket PC for threats to your securi...
- Random password generator.
- Read the Bible on your Palm PDA.
- Record actions & play them back.
- Get an operating system with redesigned user interface and stri...
- Update the HotSync manager on your Palm.
- Read e-books, e-news, and e-docs on your Windows CE device.
- Boost RAM capacity and fix system crashes for your Symbian mobi...
- Quick reference guide with clinical information.
- Sync, share, back up, and protect all your mobiles.
- Verify, repair and format storage cards on your Windows Mobile ...
- SkyDrive is the place to store your files so you can access the...
- Use information in Farsi language in any application on your Po...
- Get evidence-based medical information for Airways.
- Diagnosis & treatment of Prostate Cancer.
- Get update on evidence-based medical information.
- Obtain information on topics involving aspects of cardiovascula...
- Use information in Arabic language in any application on your P...
- Diagnosis & treatment of eye disorders.
- Get evidence-based medical information on neonatal.