This interactive demo of the 3D shooter Eradicator features first- and third-person perspectives, 10 out of 20 deadly weapons, 2 of 3 different characters, unique multiple ""picture-in-picture"" views, and 3 of 25 levels. It allows up to 4 players (compared to 8 in the full version). It's both DOS and Windows 95 friendly.
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Battle SkyNet's mechs in post-apocalyptic L.A.
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Try to survive the postapocalyptic world of a top-down perspect...
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Welcome back to this award-winning sci-fi adventure game.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Fight and determine if humanity survives to 2141.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Combat to expand the empire as a starfighter.
- Compete in a tournament against Death.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Race for your life in a high-powered armored car.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Play this sophisticated third-person perspective action/adventu...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Jump into a 3D sci-fi, comic-book, action-adventure game.
- Pilot a bio-mech underwater in 3D.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Destroy mutants in a time warp.