This interactive demo of the 3D shooter Eradicator features first- and third-person perspectives, 10 out of 20 deadly weapons, 2 of 3 different characters, unique multiple ""picture-in-picture"" views, and 3 of 25 levels. It allows up to 4 players (compared to 8 in the full version). It's both DOS and Windows 95 friendly.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Create every button style.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Get a replacement for standard Windows tray clock with 3D looks...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Realistic real-time interactive 3D character animation.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Learn and play Solitaire, suit up to beat the clock.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.