CNET Editors' reviewThis freeware alarm clock plays user-defined sound files and displays notes, but it requires Microsoft .NET 2 to install. Equanimity MP3 Alarm Clock has a straightforward interface with an easily navigable panel for setting your alarms. The application allows as many single-run alarms as you like. Repeatable alarms are not available in this version of the software. You can easily set the program to play an MP3, WAV, or other Media Player sound for each alarm. You can also set a dialog box to pop up on your screen or in the system tray to remind you of the need for the alarm. Simple, easy-to-use, and functional, Equanimity MP3 Alarm Clock is a good fit for all users.
Easy to use MP3 alarm clock for your PC. Plays you favorite music or shows a subtle personalized message in the system tray. Schedule as many alarms as you want. Also supports other MS Media Player supported types like MIDI, ASX and WAV. Version 1.1 decreased installer size, bugfixes, and added a Suggest A Feature menu item.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Set the alarm clock and wake up to a beep, WAV file, MP3 file, ...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Replace your tabletop alarm clocks to wake up to your favourite...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Customize and set a PC alarm clock.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Turn your PC into an intelligent music clock.
- Wake up to music.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Wake yourself up using Winamp.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Lean to play a wooden musical instrument called the Oriental Gu...
- Get this alarm clock to keep you on schedule.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Enable alarm clock with MP3 player and weather forecasts.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Set an alarm and play WAV or MP3 files.
- Set reminders for important events and an alarm clock for any d...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Alter voices and the pitch of audio files, without changing the...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1