Agiloft provides a complete solution for contract and document management. This robust application does more than just store documents. It makes your documents active business tools. Manage Google Docs and integrate them into your business workflows. Create custom documents in a single mouse click from Word templates. Give employees fast access to the right files with precise access controls and full text search. Streamline operations and ensure that the right people always have the right information with automatic notifications. Control the editing process while keeping documentation in full regulatory compliance with an audit trail and revision tracking. Customize the system to meet your exact needs without writing a single line of code. Agiloft has proven itself robust, scalable and secure in over seven years of production use at companies ranging from Fortune 100 giants like Chevron and NEC to tiny startups. Use Agiloft for free with up to 10 users (5 staff + 5 end-users) and scale your organization to the next level. Dual quad-core processors are recommended for systems with large numbers of concurrent users and we highly recommend the Intel i7 processors. Approximate RAM requirements are: 1 user (laptop): 4GB; 3-50 users: 12GB; 50-500 users: 24GB; 500-100,000 users: 36GB.
What's new in this version: Version 6.1 improves an improved interface and enhanced support for customer surveys
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Integrate a web-based CRM solution for your network or dedicate...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Supply an affordable web enabled service management for your he...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage clients, customer portfolio, invoice, products, service.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Update your Microsoft CRM.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Archive, control, and retrieve your documents.
- Develop free team productivity & project management apps.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Provide tasks and secure document management.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Make phone calls, accept incoming calls, and look up calling pe...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Get a Dolibarr for Windows to manage your company or foundation...
- Create a structured action plan from a SWOT analysis.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Automate almost anything you can think of.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Very robust help desk"
Version: EnterpriseWizard Free Edition 5.0
Only took 20 minutes to install and a day to customize.
The most powerful search that I have seen on any product anywhere
Easy to configure once you have gone through the tutorial
Good customer portal
The staff interface could be prettier. It's functional, but some eye-candy would be nice for management.
Needs 16G RAM! Slow with 8G
Kind of hard to summarize. This software has a lot of capabilities and it included everything we really needed. Actually it included more than that, there are tables for things that have nothing to do with running a support operation but we turned them off.
As much of a platform as a product. Well, actually it is a product built on a platform but the platform is included so you can extend it, or build your own if the pre-built one does not fit.
"Amazingly flexible and free"
Version: EnterpriseWizard Free Edition 4.0
It is free and provides a lot of functionality - helpdesk, crm, document management, workflow, with charts, reports and a really nice graphical workflow editor..... alll rolled up into one integrated product.
It needs 8G memory or maybe more!
I first installed it on a machine with 2G (that's 2,000M of RAM) and it ran dog slow. II moved it to a server with 12G RAM and now it is very fast, but this seems excessive for just 4 users.
It installed in 15 minutes and I would rate it as high as SalesForce for flexibility, maybe higher. It is like AppExchange without having to program and it is free!
It is possible to create a custom table in a few minutes. The graphical workflow editor is very cool and I can create a new chart in a minute. The search capabilities are insanely powerful - extended boolean search logic and full text search on attached files, but I had to use the tutorial on their website to figure out how to use the custom search functions.
My only real complaint is the amount of memory that it needs. It does not even install on a 32 bit machine.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content